Seduction in Regency Society (The Wellingham Brothers)

by Sophia James | Romance |
Registered by keksimonsteri of Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on 7/3/2017
Journal Entry 1 by keksimonsteri from Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Monday, July 03, 2017
One Unashamed Night: Living in a grey world of silhouette, Lord Taris Wellingham conceals his fading eyesight from Society. Until, one stormy night, a snowstorm forces him to spend the night with his travelling companion, plain Beatrice-Maude Bassingstoke. Long avoiding intimate relationships, Taris is surprised by the passion she unleashes within him. But can one night change a lifetime?

One Illicit Night: After one uncharacteristically wicked night in Paris, the once reckless Eleanor Bracewell-Lowen now leads a safe and prudent life. Freshly returned to London’s high society, Lord Cristo Wellingham is just as magnetic as he was in Paris. His touch invites passion, but this is a man who could destroy Eleanor’s good name with just one glance…

I got this book from a library book swap cart. Had nothing better to read on a vacation, and ended up finishing both stories although it was a bit of a chore. Do lightnings really strike in a snow storm? I wonder...

Bookshelf at Tellus Innovation Arena. I found some great books in this place, and thought I'd drop off a couple of books in the same place.

---

Thanks for picking up this book! I hope you will enjoy it. Once you've read the book, you can leave it for someone else to find, pass it onto a friend, or if you'd rather keep it - feel free to do so!