Mathilda Savitch

by Victor Lodato | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingNu-Kneeswing of Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/2/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingNu-Kneeswing from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 02, 2017
I picked this up from the Flawith red telephone box book exchange while touring and swapping books in a few such boxes this sunny Sunday afternoon! I was leaving one so it was only fair to bring one away as well - after all, they are called exchanges. I don't know why I chose this one, I don't think I've heard of it nor its author before . . . .

Journal Entry 2 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 16, 2017
I couldn't get into this and gave up at the end of chapter 15. The narrative voice is a rather disturbed American teenager, one I didn't relate to at all . . . .

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 18, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/18/2017 UTC) at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

When we discovered that the Trinity Official BookCrossing Zone in Leeds had folded and all the remaining books given to charity, Deltic and I decided to swap the books we'd taken to donate there and wild release each other's books some place else . . . This is one of the ones I gave to him . . . . Happy travelling!

Journal Entry 4 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 19, 2017
It was rather sad to discover that Trinity OBCZ had folded, but now this book and it's three companions is safe in my hands. Or is it?
I have a cunning plan..............

Journal Entry 5 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 05, 2018
After our failed attempt to release this book at Trinity OBCZ, I had planned to take it away with me at Christmas, but I forgot to put it in the car!

I hope to pass it on to a Bookcrossing friend later this week or release it at an OBCZ.

Journal Entry 6 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/11/2018 UTC) at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Travelling in a box of books for mutual Bookcrossing friend.

Journal Entry 7 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Thanks. To be released

Journal Entry 8 by wingTheBeanOBCZwing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 23, 2018
On the shelves at the OBCZ.