Sapphire Blue (The Ruby Red Trilogy)

by Kerstin Gier | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by winglauraloo29wing of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on 7/1/2017
Journal Entry 1 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 01, 2017
Gwen's life has been a rollercoaster since she discovered she was the Ruby, the final member of the secret time-traveling Circle of Twelve. In between searching through history for the other time-travelers and asking for a bit of their blood (gross!), she's been trying to figure out what all the mysteries and prophecies surrounding the Circle really mean.

At least Gwen has plenty of help. Her best friend Lesley follows every lead diligently on the Internet. James the ghost teaches Gwen how to fit in at an eighteenth century party. And Xemerius, the gargoyle demon who has been following Gwen since he caught her kissing Gideon in a church, offers advice on everything. Oh, yes. And of course there is Gideon, the Diamond. One minute he's very warm indeed; the next he's freezing cold. Gwen's not sure what's going on there, but she's pretty much destined to find out.

Journal Entry 2 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, May 06, 2018
Okay. It has been a few months since I read the first book. Wished there was more of a refresher in the second. Took me about a 1/3 of the book to remember everything. But then it held my attention. It is a little juvenile (but it is a book for that age group). Time travel is not one of my favourite reading topics, I always find it confusing. I'm hoping it sorts itself out in the 3rd book.

Journal Entry 3 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Monday, May 28, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (5/30/2018 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending as a RABCK to Janeka. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by Janeka at Turquel, Leiria Portugal on Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Thank you so much, lauraloo29! I really enjoyed the first one in the series, we will see about this one :)