Talking to Zeus: My Year in a Greek Garden

by Jane Shaw | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 6/29/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 29, 2017
From the back of the book:
"When Jane Shaw secures an internship on an organic garden in Greece, she soon discovers it will be no easy-going break in the Mediterranean. The five-acre plot is perched on a steep, remote hillside that's blindingly hot in summer, freezing in winter and overseen by an eccentric English lady called Joy."

Released 1 yr ago (8/7/2017 UTC) at Mythological Sweepstakes., -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

I'm sending this book to the winner of the Mythological sweepstakes.
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 09, 2017
Thank you for sending me this book it sounds very interesting my MTBR is a bit big at the moment so I'll get around to it as soon as I can

Journal Entry 4 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Saturday, February 24, 2018
An enjoyable read

Journal Entry 5 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/9/2018 UTC) at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 6 by wingSpatialwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Monday, March 26, 2018
Thank you for sending this interesting novel, Abi-Gibby! I can’t wait to dive in!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSpatialwing at BCinDC, Holiday Book Exchange -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, December 15, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/16/2018 UTC) at BCinDC, Holiday Book Exchange -- Controlled Releases

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Not a Wishlist book but a possible suprise
for someone at the BCinDC Holiday Party!

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Journal Entry 8 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Monday, December 17, 2018
Thank you, Spatial, for thinking of me with this book! I loved Greece when I attended the convention there. Speaking of conventions, I met Abi-Gibby and hung out with her in our dorm room at the Oxford Convention. Kind of cool to see her name here {waving arm in direction of UK}