Privilege

by Kate Brian | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by BookLovinMama of Arnold, Missouri USA on 6/29/2017
Journal Entry 1 by BookLovinMama from Arnold, Missouri USA on Thursday, June 29, 2017
Picked up at a used book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Monday, December 11, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/16/2017 UTC) at Arnold, Missouri USA

Cleaning out and passing on. Enjoy!!!

Journal Entry 3 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Friday, December 29, 2017
Thank you, and your boys, for sharing your box of 5 Youth Books with me, BookLovinMama!!! : ) https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/10/548016

Journal Entry 4 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Saturday, August 25, 2018
NOTE: While I am unable to update this book's details, according to Amazon... https://www.amazon.com/Privilege-Kate-Brian/dp/1416967591 , it falls in the Mystery/Thriller/Suspense, Teen & Young Adult, Social & Family, Dating & Sex, Literature & Fiction Categories...not Romance. ; )

Part of Multiple Release Challenges...to be listed later, as I'm still catching up. ; )

RABCKing this one in a small box of books I'm sending to fellow BCer elizardbreath's Children, who are ALLso BCers, for their new LFL. How exCIting that they are on the Teen Library Board in their Community!!! CONGRATULATIONS KIDS!!! : D

HAPPY READING! : )

Journal Entry 5 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at A Surprise RABCK!!! : D in Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Sunday, August 26, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (8/26/2018 UTC) at A Surprise RABCK!!! : D in Bella Vista, Arkansas USA

A Surprise RABCK destined for a Little Free Library in Arkansas. ; )
I'll enter the Charter Number and details once I receive them. ; )

TO THE FINDER OF THIS BOOK:

HELLO...WELCOME to BOOKCROSSING...and CONGRATULATIONS!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BOOKCROSSING http://www.bookcrossing.com/about. Maybe you'll even decide to make a journal entry on this book, possibly listing me...BOOKWORMINUSALL...as the one who referred you. We want to make the whole world a library! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend, or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), it's fun, it's free, and it's spam-free...all thanks to our dedicated totally AWESOME BOOKCROSSING MANAGEMENT http://www.bookcrossing.com/management, and SUPPORT TEAMS!!!

HAPPY READING!

Journal Entry 6 by wingelizardbreathwing at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Friday, September 07, 2018
Thanks so so much for sending this our way for the first Bella Vista LFL at Metfield Park!