Carly's Voice: Breaking Through Autism

by Arthur Fleischmann | Biographies & Memoirs |
ISBN: 1439194149 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 6/27/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Ordered from BWB as a birthday gift.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, July 17, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (6/28/2017 UTC) at Winchester, Massachusetts USA

BWB notified me that the book has been shipped.

Happy Birthday and I hope you like it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingBrooklerwing at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Friday, July 21, 2017
A wishlist book as probably my final birthday gift! Thanks very much.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBrooklerwing at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Monday, December 17, 2018
I really enjoyed this fascinating book. Such a story of struggle and success, with powerful insights into the world of the deeply autistic. I am so happy to have read this. It's a book that will change forever how you look at those unable to communicate or show us a glimmer of their intelligence.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBrooklerwing at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Monday, December 17, 2018
Reserved for Poodlesister.

Journal Entry 6 by wingBrooklerwing at Powell River, British Columbia Canada on Friday, December 21, 2018
On its way!

Journal Entry 7 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 09, 2019
Thanks for the wishlist tag book plus the postcard and bookmark!

Journal Entry 8 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, October 18, 2019
I found this personal account very moving and at times funny too (I really enjoyed Carly’s sense of fun and humour). How frustrating must it be to be so articulate and intelligent while struggling to communicate that.

Released 8 mos ago (10/24/2019 UTC) at -- By post or by hand --, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book going to saskiasosmile

Journal Entry 10 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 20, 2020
I was so glad to receive this book! I can't believe that I forgot to journal its safe arrival …. Poodlesister, thanks for the reminder.
I know lots of autistic people and ad always am interested to learn more about it.
Thanks for sending this book to me!