Enon: A Novel

by Paul Harding | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingBadgerjimwing of Augusta, Maine USA on 6/25/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingBadgerjimwing from Augusta, Maine USA on Sunday, June 25, 2017
I picked it up at Dollar Tree in Auburn, ME.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBadgerjimwing at Little Free Library, 1 Androscoggin St. in Brunswick, Maine USA on Monday, July 03, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (7/2/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library, 1 Androscoggin St. in Brunswick, Maine USA

I hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.

Journal Entry 3 by Iddylu at Brunswick, Maine USA on Saturday, June 30, 2018
Picked this up at the Little Free Library on Androscoggin Street (what a great street name!) on 6/29. My third catch today that turned out to have been started by the same person!

Journal Entry 4 by Iddylu at Durham, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Finally got to this one - the style isn't completely my cup of tea, but it's a heartbreaking book, and very well-written.

Journal Entry 5 by Iddylu at Little Free Library, Gonet Dr in Newmarket, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, May 06, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (5/6/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, Gonet Dr in Newmarket, New Hampshire USA

Enjoy!