Cockroaches (Harry Hole #2)

by Nesbø, Jo | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingBoekentrolwing of Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on 6/25/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingBoekentrolwing from Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Sunday, June 25, 2017
Short contents:
Detective Harry Hole arrives in a steaming hot Bangkok. The Norwegian ambassador has been found dead in a seedy motel room, and Harry has been sent to investigate. It's clear that the Ambassador's family are hiding some secrets of their own, but few people are willing to talk. He needs to solve a crime and avoid a scandal. But who can you trust?

Journal Entry 2 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Thursday, June 29, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (6/29/2017 UTC) at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

This book is winging its way to one of the winners of my 'I will be 10 this summer!'-RABCK :-)
I hope you like it !

Happy BookCrossing!!

Journal Entry 3 by mcsar at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Thank you, Boekentrol, for sending this wishlisted book to me in celebration of your 10th bookcrossing birthday. I received the book two weeks ago, and today the book label finally arrived so that I can give it a proper journal entry.

Also thank you for your nice note. I enjoyed all the Harry Hole mysteries I have read so far and cannot wait to read this one.

-------------------------------------
Updated December 29, 2017

I enjoyed this one as much as I enjoyed other Harry Hole mysteries. Fast paced action, interesting characters, and a suspenseful plot. A superb thriller.

Journal Entry 4 by mcsar at Wishlist tag game, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/4/2018 UTC) at Wishlist tag game, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Another fast paced and suspenseful Harry Hole thriller. Hope you like it as much as I did.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, January 10, 2018
I received this great book as part of the Wishlist tag game, thanks for tagging me. I am looking forward to reading this one soon.