The Reinvention of Ivy Brown

by Roberta Taylor | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by peaceangel of Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on 9/11/2019
Journal Entry 1 by peaceangel from Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Downsizing, this has to go very soon...

Journal Entry 2 by peaceangel at Slieve Donard Hotel in Newcastle, Co. Down United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (9/20/2019 UTC) at Slieve Donard Hotel in Newcastle, Co. Down United Kingdom

Thank you for picking up this book & I hope you enjoy it. You have not only found yourself a book, but a whole community of book-lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you will make a journal entry letting me know that this book has found a good home with you. You can do this anonymously if you wish. When you finish the book, please visit here again and share what you thought about the book.

Feel free to read and keep the book, or pass it on to a friend, or even set it free 'in the wild' for someone else to find like you did.

If you register you will be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's completely confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no-one is ever given your email address), totally free, and spam-free.

If you do decide to join BookCrossing, please tell them that peaceangel sent you.

I hope you enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by peaceangel at Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Taking with me on an overnight stay and dinner with my nursing friends at our 2019 reunion, to read and then release there...

Journal Entry 4 by peaceangel at Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on Saturday, February 01, 2020
Neglected to leave this book where I said, so will go elsewhere very soon!