corner corner Lost in Austen: Create Your Own Jane Austen Adventure

Lost in Austen: Create Your Own Jane Austen Adventure
by Emma Campbell Webster | Literature & Fiction
Registered by bluezwuzl of Altdorf (Niederbayern), Bayern Germany on 6/19/2017

status (set by Trinibell): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by bluezwuzl from Altdorf (Niederbayern), Bayern Germany on Monday, June 19, 2017

"'Bringing together Jane Austen's most beloved characters and storylines—a clever, playful, interactive, and highly entertaining approach to the wildly popular novels in which you, the reader, decide the outcome.'
Name: Elizabeth Bennet.
Mission: To marry both prudently and for love.
How? It's entirely up to the reader.
The journey begins in Pride and Prejudice but quickly takes off on a whimsical Austen adventure of the reader's own creation. A series of choices leads the reader into the plots and romances of Austen's other works. Choosing to walk home from Netherfield Hall means falling into Sense and Sensibility and the infatuating spell of Mr. Willoughby. Accepting an invitation to Bath leads to Northanger Abbey and the beguiling Henry Tilney. And just where will Emma's Mr. Knightley fit in to the quest for a worthy husband? It's all up to the reader.
A labyrinth of love and lies, scandals and scoundrels, misfortunes and marriages, Lost in Austen will delight and challenge any Austen lover."

Forum-Thread zum Ring:

Ring-Teilnehmerliste:
- Rochester74
- Trinibell & Schwester
- lostajos (möchte ausgelassen werden)
- Colombina
- linguistkris
- tourvel
- ...
- dschinny
- book-a-billy
- zurück zu mir

Journal Entry 2 by wingRochester74wing at Gießen, Hessen Germany on Monday, August 14, 2017

The book arrived safely. Thank you for sending :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingRochester74wing at Gießen, Hessen Germany on Tuesday, August 15, 2017

My first story turned out to be quite short. I got into a fight with a group of gypsies, lost all my beauty for ever and with that lost all chances of a promising marriage.
I will try again...
16.08.2017
My second story ends with my death. I broke my neck at the Netherfield Ball :-(
I will try again and my list of failings is growing, my intelligents is decreasing quickly only my confidince somes to get bigger... doesn't sound like a happy end yet...
17.08.2017
I will not talk about my third end. But if you do not tell anyboby, well I comitted a major crime...

Journal Entry 4 by wingRochester74wing at Gießen, Hessen Germany on Tuesday, September 05, 2017

I finished the book last week. But than I wondered why I did not have a chance to fall in love with colonel Brandon and went on reading. Unfortunately I fell in love with Willoughby instead which seemed a bit unusual for me ;-)
My favorite ends were the one where I got shot by Lady Chathrine and the one where I was locked in an attic by Fanny Price so that all the other heroines might get a chance,

Thank you for this ring, I had lots of fun reading it :-)
Just in case some of you do not know, I do have a lot of Austen-Spin-Offs. Rings are linked on my profile.

06.09.2017 Ist heute auf Reisen gegangen.

Journal Entry 5 by wingTrinibellwing at Calw, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Heute endlilch aus der Packstation befreit, danke fürs Schicken!