Intent to Kill: A Novel of Suspense (Jack Swyteck)

by James Grippando | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingjmsmomwing of Newalla, Oklahoma USA on 6/19/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingjmsmomwing from Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Monday, June 19, 2017
This is the first book I've read by this author and I really enjoyed it. Kept my interest from page 1. Wouldn't mind reading more of his books.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjmsmomwing at Wishlist Tag Game , a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Monday, June 19, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (6/19/2017 UTC) at Wishlist Tag Game , a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sent to booklady331 as a tag it forward for NancyNova in the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, July 16, 2017
The book arrived. Thank you so much for this surprise book. I've read two books by the author and enjoyed him.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, March 07, 2018
The main character is twenty-four-year-old Ryan James, a third baseman for the minor league for the Red Sox. He lives with his wife Chelsea and his two-year-old daughter Ainsley amidst dreams of one day making it to the big leagues with the Boston Red Sox. With a promise of possibly making it to the big league, Ryan urges his wife to make the last game of the season. Chelsea’s brother, nicknamed Babes, is a twenty-one-years-old who suffers from Asperger's syndrome, an autism-related disorder.
Lots happen that day that makes Chelsea late and she ended up in a car accident on the way to the game. Chelsea dies in surgery but Ainsley is okay as she was strapped into a baby seat in the back seat.
The story fast-forwards to the three-year anniversary of Chelsea's death... and Ryan is still struggling. He is part of a sports radio talk show... while the rest of his life consists of sleepless nights... loving his daughter... and always thinking of his deceased wife. Then email messages along with old newspapers with words and clues circled mysteriously and numbered... begin to be sent to Emma Carlisle the prosecutor who handled Chelsea's death case stating Chelsea's death was not an accident.
There are a number of possible culprits and different scenarios are put forward for the reader. The pace is fast with lots of twists and turns. I forgot how much I enjoy this author.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, March 19, 2018

Released 12 mos ago (3/19/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! KTM RABCK for Oh, The Places We Can Go Release Challenge 2018 to babypooh. Kill, Ireland; Tent, TN

Journal Entry 6 by babypooh at Alachua, Florida USA on Monday, May 28, 2018