A Case of Exploding Mangoes

Congratulations !
by MOHAMMED HANIF | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMissMarkeywing of Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 6/12/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingMissMarkeywing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 20, 2017
Hello. You have found a travelling book. Please make a journal entry here then read and release the book again where someone else will find it. Hope you enjoy the book. MissMarkey :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing at Café Gloria (OBCZ) in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (11/15/2018 UTC) at Café Gloria (OBCZ) in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

Du hast ein Buch gefunden, willkommen bei Bookcrossing! Es wird Dir hoffentlich gefallen. Behalte es solange Du willst, und lass es wieder frei, wenn es gelesen ist. Wir freuen uns auf jeden Eintrag, möchten wissen, wie es dem Buch geht, wo es sich gerade befindet. (Anonyme Eintrage sind ok, oder denk Dir einen lustigen Namen aus und werde Mitglied unserer grossen weltweiten BC-Gemeinschaft.)

*****************
You found this book, I hope you enjoy it. Make a journal entry and let us know where you found it and how you'd liked it - and maybe what you plans are with it (anonymous is ok - or think of a cute name and sign up for free and become part of our great bookcrossing community). Bookcrossing is free and it's great fun!

Journal Entry 3 by spy-there at Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Thursday, November 15, 2018
Another Indian author. Let's see if he can correct the bad impression I had of late with Indian literature ...