Warren Ellis' Strange Kiss

by Warren Ellis | Graphic Novels |
Registered by anathema-device of Graz, Steiermark Austria on 6/12/2017
Journal Entry 1 by anathema-device from Graz, Steiermark Austria on Monday, June 12, 2017
Ha-haa! Fresh reading material has arrived!

[Later.] Annnd it's seriously weird and really disgusting - and sort of makes sense of how things like Gun Machine (the gore, the investigation, the touch of the supernatural) and Injection (the serious Weird) came into being. (These two are awesome, btw.)

Journal Entry 2 by anathema-device at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Friday, April 06, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/9/2018 UTC) at Graz, Steiermark Austria

Phew. This time it wasn't easy to dig a comicbook out of my AVLs to send to the winner of the Manga & Graphic Novel Sweepstakes, since they'd already read both my first and second choices (Monstress Volume 1: Awakening and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies). Sooo... this one is a bit experimental (especially as a surprise comicbook for a fellow bookcrosser), and I have no idea how it will be received, but I'm counting on the fascination of finding something new and unexpected (I know I always enjoy a surprise). So, if at all possible: enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 3 by emmejo at Trumansburg, New York USA on Thursday, April 19, 2018
Thank you for the book and BC labels! This definitely looks unusual, but that's a plus in my book! I'm also not familiar with the publisher, so I don't have much sense of what to expect.

Journal Entry 4 by emmejo at Cortland, New York USA on Friday, December 28, 2018
I am moving most of the books from my TBR to the my available shelf because I am in the process of moving and trying to avoid moving books! If I have time, I still plan to read these, but I'm getting them ready to travel if that happens first.

Journal Entry 5 by emmejo at Plaza 6 Cinemas in Cortland, New York USA on Friday, March 22, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/21/2019 UTC) at Plaza 6 Cinemas in Cortland, New York USA

Left in the lobby

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Ashgabat, Ashgabat Turkmenistan on Saturday, March 23, 2019
This comic is garbage. Made really good kindling for the fire though! 10/10 don't spread again. Would rather catch chlamydia than this.