The Time Keeper

by Mitch Albom | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by ThisChickIsLit of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 6/10/2017
Journal Entry 1 by ThisChickIsLit from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 10, 2017
Very Mitch Albom-y, ties up together nicely at the end.

Journal Entry 2 by ThisChickIsLit at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 10, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (6/10/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking to the June meet-up of Calgary BookCrossers.

Journal Entry 3 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, June 11, 2017
Picked up at the June BookCrossing meeting. We had 12 BookCrossers attend, including one new member. Welcome ThisChicksLit!

Journal Entry 4 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 14, 2018
This was an alright book, really reminded me of a Christmas book. Light and predictable. I enjoyed reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 14, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (4/14/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking to the April meeting where it can go home with a new reader

Journal Entry 6 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Picked up at get together