Drop Dead, Gorgeous

by MaryJanice Davidson | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingTaryawing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 6/9/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingTaryawing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, June 09, 2017
Fast. Powerful. Deadly. With bitchin' highlights.

Ah, weddings - every single woman's reminder that she'll probably die alone, covered in cat hair and dressed in unflattering sweatpants. And as far as bad wedding experiences go, my friend Stacy's could take the cake. 1) I'm dateless 2) I'm a bridesmaid, and 3) Someone just attempted to whack the groom in the middle of the ceremony. Whoa... hang on. Anyone who tries to ruin a girlfriend's big day by bumping off her true love will have to go through me first.

So now I, assistant hairdresser Jenny Branch, am helping to hunt down a real-life bad guy, and the prime suspect is Kevin Stone, who claims to be working undercover for a group called Covert Ops Protection. Riiiight. All of this is hard to believe - especially the way this unbelievably sexy villain/double agent/whatever Kevin is makes every (and I mean every) nerve-ending tingle the second he comes into view...

Kensington Publishing Corp. 2010

Journal Entry 2 by wingTaryawing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, July 22, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (7/22/2017 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I'll take Davidson's book to the BC meet-up at Roasberg in the afternoon, hopefully it finds a reader there :)

Lue ja vapauta - BookCrossing.com

Journal Entry 3 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Saturday, July 22, 2017
Thank you for the book! I took the book with me from the nice meet-up at Roasberg:)

Journal Entry 4 by wingSoozreaderwing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, February 03, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (2/3/2019 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

This book is on its way to the next reader as a part of the wishlist tag game. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, February 08, 2019
Thanks so much for tagging me with this book. I look forward to reading it.