Lifeburst

by Jack Williamson | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 0575111992 Global Overview for this book
Registered by merope33 on 12/1/2018
Journal Entry 1 by merope33 on Saturday, December 01, 2018
I couldn't finish this one. I found it very hard to keep the various characters and factions straight and it ended up not holding my interest.

Releasing later today to the LFL in my neighborhood

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 01, 2018
Caught!

Thank you for sharing this book with the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720).

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 What's in a Name Release Challenge. The title of the book includes the name LI.

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, December 28, 2018

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (1/19/2019 UTC) at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is being released at a BCinDC meetup at Noodles and Company, a restaurant in Congressional Plaza, Rockville, Maryland, USA.

------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2019 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. The title and/or author's name contains the word LIFE.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, January 19, 2019
I picked this up at today's BC-in-DC meeting to release for the 2019 Science-Fiction release challenge.

Journal Entry 8 by wingResQgeekwing at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 11, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (4/11/2019 UTC) at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Released for the Science Fiction challenge.

Left on a bench on the east side of the park.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!