corner corner Nature Girl

by Carl Hiaasen | Literature & Fiction
Registered by merope33 on 3/18/2018

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by merope33 on Sunday, March 18, 2018

First Carl Hiaasen book I read, and possibly/probably the last. Just could not get into it.

Journal Entry 2 by merope33 at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 18, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (3/18/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Dropping off at the LFL later today

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, March 19, 2018

Caught!

Thank you for sharing this book with the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Your generosity is appreciated!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 16, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (8/16/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, August 25, 2018

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 13, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (9/13/2018 UTC) at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!