The 12th Planet

by Zecharia Sitchin | Nonfiction |
Registered by merope33 on 12/1/2018
Journal Entry 1 by merope33 on Saturday, December 01, 2018
So, I picked Other for a category because there isn't anywhere else to fit this weirdness. A friend gave it to me, apparently thinking it was science fiction, but this is one of those books that claims to totally rewrite human history based on its discovery of an invisible planet, evidence of aliens living on earth, and a fanciful interpretation of Babylonian, Sumerian, and Christian myths. So, not for me so much.

Releasing later today to the LFL in my neighborhood

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 01, 2018
Caught!

Thank you for sharing this book with the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720).

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 What's in a Name Release Challenge. The title of the book includes the names AN, LAN and LANE.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!