Baby Signs: How to Talk with Your Baby Before Your Baby Can Talk (New Edition)

by Linda Acredolo, Susan Goodwyn, Douglas Abrams | Parenting & Families | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/12/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, June 12, 2017
This is one of 34 books I received from a neighbor on my block who bought a house elsewhere in our Twinbrook neighborhood. Many blessings in your new home...and thank you for the books!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word BABY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/20/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #66514 at 15801 Sycamore Lane in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

**The 2018 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. This book's title contains the word AB (x3)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

--------------------------------------

ETA: As I was placing this book into this bright and cheerful Little Free Library on Sycamore Lane, a passing visitor was interested in this book and took the book home right away!

Enjoy the book!