Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor: Being the First Jane Austen Mystery (Jane Austen Mysteries)

by Stephanie Barron | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingelizardbreathwing of Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on 6/4/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Sunday, June 04, 2017
I requested this from paperbackswap.com. I've read it before and found it difficult to follow---because it was so well written and I didn't know much about the setting and time. Now that I've been to England several times and studied Jane and the Regency era extensively, I think I'll enjoy it much more.

Sending as a Happy Birthday gift to tomato68! Enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 3 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Sunday, October 27, 2019
Thank you for this book elizardbreath. I'm a Jane Austen fan and I hope they stay true to her character. I haven't read any books from this series, but I'm looking forward to it.