Last Bus to Woodstock (Pan Crime)

by Colin Dexter | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 8/1/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 01, 2017
The death of Sylvia Kaye featured dramatically in the "Oxford Mail". By Friday evening Inspector Morse had informed the nation that the police were looking for a dangerous man - facing charges of wilful murder, sexual assault and rape.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at RNLI Shop in Port Patrick, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, August 11, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (8/11/2017 UTC) at RNLI Shop in Port Patrick, Scotland United Kingdom

Handed in as a fund raising donation

Released as part of the 2017 TV SERIES Challenge (#11)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)