Great Lies to Tell Small Kids

Registered by lilith89 of Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on 5/31/2017
Journal Entry 1 by lilith89 from Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Wednesday, May 31, 2017
hämta mig

Journal Entry 2 by lilith89 at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/4/2018 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Bordeaux 2018 in Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

Pick me up 😊

Journal Entry 3 by wing3malglueckwing at Lankwitz, Berlin Germany on Saturday, April 21, 2018
Yes, I picked the little book up at my first convention.
Thank you for tanking it to the convention!

Journal Entry 4 by wing3malglueckwing at Lankwitz, Berlin Germany on Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Funny jokes ;-)
I'd like the first one!

Journal Entry 5 by wing3malglueckwing at Lankwitz, Berlin Germany on Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Hello dear finder of this book,

I hope you'll like the idea and practice of BookCrossing. I also hope you’ll make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free and spam-free!) If you do choose to join, you can choose to use me as your referring member so I'll know that I've made someone enthusiastic about BookCrossing.

Feel free to take the time and read this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels. You'll be alerted by an email each time someone makes another journal entry.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wing3malglueckwing at Salt's Mill in Saltaire, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 18, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (4/18/2019 UTC) at Salt's Mill in Saltaire, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

The book is waiting for new readers nearby Salt Mill.

It counts for the UNESCO-release-Challenge.

Journal Entry 7 by YorkshireGDZone at Saltaire, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 18, 2019
Found today in Saltaire. Will be travelling on. I'll keep you posted.

Journal Entry 8 by YorkshireGDZone at Houston, Texas USA on Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Visited Johnson Space Centre in Houston.