Purr-Fect Crime

Registered by wingerishkigalwing of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 5/30/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingerishkigalwing from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Tuesday, May 30, 2017
This is a book I inherited from my Mom's shelf. This is a diverse collection, stylistically, and does include some truly sinister felines. I started to say some are quite good and others not, but I think really that's more my taste in writing styles.

Journal Entry 2 by wingerishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Thursday, June 15, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (6/15/2017 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

After removing this from the Wild Things bookbox, I've decided to put it back in after all. These sinister slinkers are off to find a next reader

Journal Entry 3 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Saturday, August 12, 2017
Chosen from The Wild Things Book Box.

Journal Entry 4 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Sunday, July 21, 2019
Some stories were new to me, some were old favorites. I enjoyed them all.

Journal Entry 5 by wingheartthumperwing at Little Free Library in Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Sunday, July 21, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (7/21/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library in Hutchinson, Kansas USA

Released at the Little Free Library just off 26th & Washington.