New York

by Edward Rutherfurd | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Pooker3 of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 5/29/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Pooker3 from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, May 29, 2017
From Sheila D for release. 2nd copy.

Journal Entry 2 by Pooker3 at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (6/15/2017 UTC) at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Passing on to a friend who says she likes to read Edward Rutherfurd books over and over. Good grief I'd be lucky to read one once. They are anvils. I'll have to check out her biceps.

To the finder of this book:
I hope you enjoy your new read.

Welcome, also, to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know, return it to any Little Free Library or even release it into the wild. It is all up to you.

If you make a journal entry (you can do it anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!

Journal Entry 3 by Pooker3 at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, January 19, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (1/19/2019 UTC) at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Girl friend finished reading and returned this tome to me. I'm still not going to read it though. I'll take it to our bookcrossing meeting and if no one in attendance wants to lug it home, I'll leave it on the shelf for someone into historical fiction to find.

To the finder of this book:
I hope you enjoy your new read.

Journal Entry 4 by judysh at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, January 19, 2019
Taken home from the Dead of Winter bookcrossing meetup - Thanks!