Marooned with the Maverick

by Christine Rimmer | Romance |
ISBN: 037365751X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 5/28/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, May 28, 2017
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, January 28, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (2/1/2018 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! Valentine RABCK to NancyNova

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, February 17, 2018
checking in . Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, June 07, 2018
Part of a series, but reads alone just fine. Rapscallion Collin was stranded with kindergarten teach Willa overnight during the flood. Before, Willa could barely stand the sight of Collin, but it turns out that her assumptions were all wrong, as she discovers during the flood. And he finds that single and fancy free doesn't quite appeal as much