The Love Goddess' Cooking School

by Melissa Senate | Romance |
Registered by jennannej of Coronado, California USA on 5/26/2017
Journal Entry 1 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Friday, May 26, 2017
This was left in the Little Library.

Cute little read.

Journal Entry 2 by jennannej at Little Free Library #52366 - F Ave. in Coronado, California USA on Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (5/30/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #52366 - F Ave. in Coronado, California USA

Left in the little library.

Journal Entry 3 by jennannej at Coronado, California USA on Monday, July 17, 2017
This novel went away and then came back! Now in the little library.

Journal Entry 4 by Anabel28ñw at Coronado, California USA on Tuesday, August 01, 2017
8/1/2017. I found this new friend this morning at the little library on F Avenue in Coronado. I will cover it with plastic to go on for a long time. I am from Spain so Spanish is my first language and English is my second one, but I enjoy reading in both languages. I am sure this book will help me learn new words and expressions in English. Thank you Jennannej for sharing. I will take care of it for over a month :)
10/27/1017. I loved this book. During a family trip to Canada last September, I left the book in the Litle Free Library #12930 on 1023 Pacific St, Vancouver BC, Canada. Now people in Vancouver will enjoy reading this fantastic book!