The Man Who Knew Too Much Hitchcock

by Sean McCloy | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by hal9000unit of Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on 8/30/2018
Journal Entry 1 by hal9000unit from Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Thursday, August 30, 2018
"In my films, characters have been strangled… stabbed… shot… they have plummeted from great heights… been bludgeoned… slowly poisoned… they have been blown up… asphyxiated by gas and pecked to ribbons by birds. I plead guilty to all these deaths. So what is my greatest legacy? Murder."

Alfred Hitchcock delivers these words to a youthful, obsessive fan on the set of his film Frenzy. But, in the aftermath of this fateful meeting, why do certain people in the young fan’s life seem to develop a habit of dying in ways that could have been lifted from a Hitchcock movie?

Why, decades later, is he writing his confessions from inside a prison cell?

Who is The Avenger and what do his victims do to provoke his wrath?

For the answers to these and other Hitchcockian questions, take a journey into the dark and twisted mind of The Man Who Knew Too Much Hitchcock, a tale of madness, movies and multiple murder.

Journal Entry 2 by hal9000unit at The John Hewitt Bar in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Thursday, August 30, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (8/30/2018 UTC) at The John Hewitt Bar in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

A wild release of The Man Who Knew Too Much Hitchcock! If you pick up the book, feel free to leave a review here, on amazon or goodreads.

Journal Entry 3 by GailRogan at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Caught in The John Hewitt at the BookCrossingNI meetup.

Journal Entry 4 by GailRogan at The John Hewitt Bar in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Monday, August 12, 2019

Released 11 mos ago (8/13/2019 UTC) at The John Hewitt Bar in Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

An enjoyable novel with an interesting character. I wish I knew more about Hitchcock films as I suspect I probably missed some of the nuances. Great plot.
Returning to the BookcrossingNI meetup for one of the others to enjoy.

Journal Entry 5 by fleurdelys at Belfast, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Friday, January 24, 2020
I didn’t enjoy this, but hopefully the next reader will.

Journal Entry 6 by fleurdelys at Craigavon, Co. Antrim United Kingdom on Friday, January 24, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (1/25/2020 UTC) at Craigavon, Co. Antrim United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book. This will allow you to track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing I'd be delighted if you would mention me - Fleurdelys - as the person who introduced you to the site.

For more information about bookcrossing in Belfast please click here

Happy reading