In the Company of Stone: The Art of the Stone Wall

by Dan Snow | Arts & Photography |
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 5/24/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, May 24, 2017
I got this handsome softcover at a local Savers thrift shop. Since I live in New England I see stone walls everywhere - even have one on my property, though it's a more recently-built one than the typical trailing-through-long-overgrown-woods version. This book deals with walls old and new, with lots of stunning photographs of many architecturally-fascinating stone structures, constructed by the author in Vermont and New Hampshire. Really stunning! I've even considered planning a road trip to visit some of the sites described here...

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Living Memorial Park in Brattleboro, Vermont USA on Monday, March 19, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (3/19/2018 UTC) at Living Memorial Park in Brattleboro, Vermont USA

I left this book on the handsome Creamery Covered Bridge next to the park; hope the finder enjoys it!

*** Released for the 2018 Four Elements Release Challenge. ***