The Busy World of Richard Scarry: The Treasure Hunt

by Richard Scarry | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 5/30/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 30, 2017
This is one of 100+ books donated by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your kindness.

My four-year-old grandson wants me to keep this book for a while...so I will do just that.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 02, 2017
There are too many books in my four-year-old grandson's book pile. This book will be traveling as part of "Savta's Culling". :D

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The book title contains the word WORLD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 17, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book in the BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book festival!

----------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!