The Missing Tooth Mystery (Scooby-Doo! Picture Clue Book, No. 11)

by Maria S. Barbo | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 5/30/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 30, 2017
This is one of 100+ books donated by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your kindness.

My four-year-old grandson wants me to keep this book for a while...so I will do just that.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 02, 2017
There are too many books in my four-year-old grandson's book pile. This book will be traveling as part of "Savta's Culling". :D

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 8th Annual Becky's Hugs Release Challenge hosted by ResQGeek in memory of his daughter Becky (BookCrosser N-R-Jyzer) who was killed on 30 August 2010 when she was struck by a car while riding her bicycle. To learn more about Becky, please visit Becky's Hugs. This book has a picture of a dog on its cover. Becky loved animals.

**The 2018 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. This book's title contains the word TOOTH.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, February 19, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (3/8/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!