Murder under the Palm

by Stephanie Matteson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by llama-mama205 of Pittsboro, North Carolina USA on 5/23/2017
Journal Entry 1 by llama-mama205 from Pittsboro, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Main charachter: actress turned sleuth.
Setting: Palm Beach FL

Journal Entry 2 by llama-mama205 at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Sunday, November 19, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/20/2017 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Adding to mystery/thriller bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Tuesday, January 02, 2018
Received this book as part of my Mystery/Thriller/Suspense book box. Can’t wait to read!

Released 5 mos ago (12/3/2018 UTC) at "Mystery & Thriller" Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

We are overrun by hundreds of books...they are like socks and LEGOs...they just appear to multiply when no one is looking. As much as we wanted to read this book, with the volume on our TBR shelves we decided to pass them along to other BookCrossers. Enjoy! Hopefully we'll be able to read it another time around.

Journal Entry 5 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Thursday, December 27, 2018
Received in the mystery/thriller bookbox.

I have decided to pass this book along for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 6 by Chicvolley99 at Harrahs Casino in New Orleans, Louisiana USA on Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (1/22/2019 UTC) at Harrahs Casino in New Orleans, Louisiana USA

Released in an elevator. Please enjoy!