The Daughter: A Novel

Live Life Like a Book...
by Jane Shemilt | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0062320475 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingmcsarwing of Richmond, British Columbia Canada on 8/17/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingmcsarwing from Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, August 17, 2017
A tale of suspicion and suspense that begins with the disappearance of a teenage girl and ends with the mother learning the truth about her daughter.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmcsarwing at By post, RABCK to fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Monday, September 25, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (9/26/2017 UTC) at By post, RABCK to fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sent as a wishlist tag.

Finally got around to posting it. I hope it reaches the next reader soon.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Arrived safely today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 20, 2019
A great page turner.

Reserved for the Wonderful Family sweepstake.

Journal Entry 5 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Arrived today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 6 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, May 05, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (5/8/2019 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending as part of my Bookversary. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Saturday, August 03, 2019
Thank you, I am really looking forward to reading it, and you have been most generous, as usual! Ah, I love the cat BC label by mcsar... :)