The Secret Garden (Wordsworth Children's Classics)

by Frances Hodgson Burnett | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBookworm-ladywing of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 5/20/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Saturday, May 20, 2017
"Mary Lennox was horrid. Selfish and spoilt, she was sent to stay with her hunchback uncle in Yorkshire. She hated it.
But when she finds the way into a secret garden and begins to tend it, a change comes over her and her life."

"This is one of the best-loved stories of all time."

Purchased for the decoy (yes, I am the happy winner!) of the Classic Sweepstakes, who has it in her WishList.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, May 22, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (5/22/2017 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent to the Decoy of the Classics Sweepstakes... yes, I have won! :)
Enjoy this book, and congrats too! :)

Journal Entry 3 by Olivia_Lo at Hualien, Hualien Taiwan on Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Thanks for sending one of my wishlist books, Bookworm-lady! I hope the one I sent to you will arrive soon and you will like it :)

Journal Entry 4 by Olivia_Lo at Hualien, Hualien Taiwan on Friday, January 04, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/4/2019 UTC) at Hualien, Hualien Taiwan

To the lucky winner of classics sweepstakes :)

Journal Entry 5 by Carlienka at Mosbach, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Monday, January 21, 2019
Thank you for this book! It's one of my sister's favourites, and my daughter's too.. but to my shame I have to admit I've never read it. Must be the right time now!