The Brontes Went to Woolworths (Virago Modern Classics)

by Rachel Ferguson | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Billbooks of Malvern East, Victoria Australia on 5/19/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Billbooks from Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Friday, May 19, 2017
Picked this up at the Little Library then when I got home NO I don't need anymore books to read

Journal Entry 2 by Billbooks at Degani in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, June 09, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (6/10/2017 UTC) at Degani in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Find me Read me Release me

Journal Entry 3 by GreggieH at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, June 18, 2017
Picked up at the last get together

Journal Entry 4 by Billbooks at Melbourne Central Little Library in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (9/27/2018 UTC) at Melbourne Central Little Library in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Find me Read me Release me

Journal Entry 5 by Billbooks at Glenferrie Road in Malvern, Victoria Australia on Thursday, September 19, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (9/19/2019 UTC) at Glenferrie Road in Malvern, Victoria Australia

Third time lucky releasing this book

Journal Entry 6 by felicityd at Malvern, Victoria Australia on Thursday, September 19, 2019
Found this book in Glenferrie Road, Malvern and being a Bronte fan I grabbed it and am looking forward to reading it!