Passport to the Soul. A Lifelong Journey

by Beth Mende Conny | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingTaryawing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 5/17/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingTaryawing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
It is good to have an
end to journey towards;
but it is the journey that
matters in the end.

Ursula K. Le Guin

Compiled by Beth Mende Conny
Photographs by Beth Ludwig-Khalfayan

Peter Pauper Press, Inc. 2001

Journal Entry 2 by wingTaryawing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
I read this little book already once, but I guess I'll read it again before setting it free. I think everyone finds in this book something that touches him/her.

The road is smooth.
Why do you throw
rocks before you?

Ancient expression

Know your limits,
not so that you can honor
them, but so that you can
smash them to pieces and
reach for magnificence.

Chérie Carter-Scott

Journal Entry 3 by wingTaryawing at Forssa, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Friday, November 20, 2020
I read the Passport again today and I must say I agree with many of its aphorisms. And the photos are beautiful!

No problem can

direction, you may
end up where you
are heading.

Lao-tzu

Journal Entry 4 by wingTaryawing at Forssa, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Friday, November 20, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (11/21/2020 UTC) at Forssa, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland

Pistän tämän pienen kirjasen hep-kirjan mukaan, ne kun ovat niin ohuita, että mahtuvat samaan Helposti-kuoreen. Saaja ei tosin taida lukea englanniksi, mutta pikkuinen kirja on helppo kierrätettävä ;)

Turvallista syksyn jatkoa!

Lue ja vapauta - BookCrossing.com

Journal Entry 5 by eijukka at Jyväskylä, Keski-Suomi / Mellersta Finland Finland on Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Thanks so much for this small sweet book. It´s such a thin book that I like to read it in English, certainly many times, good practice :-)!
"An open mind is
like an open window.
It lets the fresh air in."
So it is!