The Jack-O'-Lantern That Ate My Brother

by Dean Marney | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 5/17/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
This is one of 84 books donated by my friend from New Boston, New
Hampshire, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your kindness.

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The Spook-tacular October 2017 Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book has the word JACK-O'-LANTERN in its title.

***The October 2017 TICK TOCK Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. This book has the word AT (x2) in the title.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 04, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/4/2017 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at a meeting of BCinDC, my local BookCrossing group, in memory of Mary Zee who founded the OBCZ (official BookCrossing Zone) at Birdie's Cafe. Rest in peace, dear friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The November 2017 The Release Challenge hosted by RockDg9.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, November 03, 2018
I brought this home from today's BC-in-DC meeting. I plan to keep it to release in my LFL next year for Halloween.