Coyote

by Allen Steele | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by WistfulDragon of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on 3/16/2004
Journal Entry 1 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 16, 2004
"Epic in scope, passionate in its conviction, and set against a backdrop of plausible events, it tells the brilliant story of Earth's first insterstellar colonists - and the mysterious planet that becomes their home...." Sounds like my kind of book!

Journal Entry 2 by WistfulDragon at Streatham Vale in Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, March 02, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (3/2/2020 UTC) at Streatham Vale in Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - WistfulDragon - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading