corner corner Tick-Tock, Pooh's Clock (Busy Book)

Tick-Tock, Pooh's Clock (Busy Book)
by RH Disney | Children's Books
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 5/15/2017

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Monday, May 15, 2017

Bought this at a library used book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Founder's Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Released 4 wks ago (2/18/2018 UTC) at Founder's Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Releasing this at the memorial tree for my dear little friend, Becky, who passed away in 2010. Her birthday was Valentine's Day, so every year I remember her by releasing books that have a connection to her. Becky loved Winnie-the-Pooh!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, February 19, 2018

We found this book in Old Town by a tree and loved the idea of a traveling book! We are leaving it at a park for the next kid to enjoy!