Brother Eagle, Sister Sky

by Chief Seattle | Children's Books |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 5/14/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 14, 2017
This is one of 84 books donated by my friend from New Boston, New
Hampshire, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your kindness.

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The book title contains the word SKY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, March 29, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a
library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Bethesda, Maryland USA on Monday, September 09, 2019
This book moves me to tears each time I read it to my kids.