The Key to Midnight

by Dean R. Koontz | Horror |
Registered by Swazieb of Deering, New Hampshire USA on 3/15/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Swazieb from Deering, New Hampshire USA on Monday, March 15, 2004
Making room on my Amazon.com shelf's & wanted to offer this book here.

Journal Entry 2 by Swazieb from Deering, New Hampshire USA on Monday, March 22, 2004
Mailing to a fellow BCer in Portigal. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by fflloorr from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Wednesday, March 31, 2004
Got this book today.
Thanks a lot Swazieb! :)

Para a Virgulina.

Journal Entry 4 by fflloorr from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Tuesday, December 06, 2005
I loved this book.
It's the second one I've read from this author and I'm becoming addicted.
Now goes to another Koontz fan. Enjoy! :-)

Journal Entry 5 by usedtobe on Friday, July 13, 2007

This book is available.

Journal Entry 6 by eastbaybookmisr at Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Received in the mail a few days ago, from Portugal, as a long-awaited international Wishlist RABCK! Thank you!

1995 Berkley paperback "better" version of the 1979 original which was published under the pseudonym Leigh Nichols. This was on my list of best past horror thrillers to read. By the stamp inside, this copy originated in San Jose, California, a couple dozen miles south of here.

I can let this go after I read:
1966 Kittens (short story) [read 2010]
1974 We Three (short story) [read 2010]
1975 The Long Sleep [n/a]
1976 Prison of Ice (Icebound) [read 2011]
1977 The Face of Fear [read 2011]

Edit June 13, 2012: This action spy thrller was different from the usual Koontz horror thriller, as the author notes. I felt that it took too long to get to the point, but it had an interesting re-working of the original premise in this later re-write.

Released 6 yrs ago (6/14/2012 UTC) at Maybelle Little Free Library at 3939 Maybelle Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the LFL box.