Second Life

Live Life Like a Book...
by s j watson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 1/12/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, January 12, 2019
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, January 12, 2019
She loves her husband. She's obsessed by a stranger. She's a devoted mother. She's prepared to lose everything. She knows what she's doing. She's out of control. She's innocent. She's guilty as sin. She's living two lives. She might lose both.

The narrative strands seem to exist in isolation from each other, without much connection. I found the book less than compelling until I was past the half-way point but it's worth persevering with. In the end, Watson brings his disparate plot strands together with considerable narrative skill. However, I don’t think this is as good as his first book, Before I Go To Sleep.

Released 1 yr ago (1/14/2019 UTC) at -- Wild Released somewhere in Edinburgh in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Leaving in the office staff room.

Released 2 mos ago (3/28/2020 UTC) at Eco Larder Community Library in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Putting it in the Community Library as the public libraries are closed due to the coronavirus. Don't worry it doesn't last long on paper. And LFL have produced a best practise guide if are still worried.

ETA - the community library has been changed into a food bank so this went to the LFL in Dalry Place instead.