Trans Canada Trail

by John De Visser | Arts & Photography |
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 5/6/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 06, 2017
Oh dear, oh dear. I have been very bad, but I haven't spent a penny! Honest!!
I work at a large high school with 1700 students. Sadly, (?) the librarian is culling a massive amount of books that haven't been touched. Many are brand new hardcover books that haven't even had the spine cracked yet.

So, me being me, I now have 5 bags of books that I didn't have yesterday...
Oh dear, oh dear, but I can't wait to go through what I picked up. It is going to be incredible!!

Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, Herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 13, 2017
Picked this up at the May BookCrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 09, 2017
Nice photo book about the Trans Canada Trail which was just completed last month.

Good visual tour of Canada.

Journal Entry 4 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 09, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (9/8/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking to the September Calgary BookCrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 5 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 09, 2017
I brought this book back - along with a lot of other books to add to my pile, from the September meetup at Cravings. Good way to continue celebrating Canada 150!

Journal Entry 6 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, October 05, 2017
Beautiful pictures of our country and especially meaningful during the Canada 150 celebration. Make sure to read the introductory blurbs for each area as you find out some interesting information.

Journal Entry 7 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 14, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (10/14/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this to the October meeting at Cravings Restaurant.

Journal Entry 8 by L-Marie at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, October 22, 2017
Haven't read as of today

Journal Entry 9 by L-Marie at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, November 10, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (11/10/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

This is a beautiful book with lovely photography showing many beautiful places in Canada, which be very nice to visit.

Journal Entry 10 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 09, 2017
Picked up at November get together!

Journal Entry 11 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, October 14, 2019
An interesting read about the trial and the areas of Canada it goes through. Also some great photography.

Thanks for the read.

Journal Entry 12 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 09, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (11/9/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to get together

Journal Entry 13 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, November 17, 2019
Safely in my hands

Journal Entry 14 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, December 02, 2019
Lovely photos of our beautiful country.

Journal Entry 15 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 14, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/14/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 16 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, December 16, 2019
Picked this up at the December meeting.