A Prisoner in the Garden

by nelson mandela | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 5/6/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 6, 2017

Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, Herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Brought this home from the May meetup at Cravings. Really enjoyed the other book about Nelson Mandela. an amazing man.

Journal Entry 3 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, July 23, 2020
Interesting read about Mandela's life in prison (and all the others). He sure did a lot of writing. I wish my eyes were working better right now so I could read his handwriting - it is neat but tiny and just couldn't focus. Enjoyed the pictures and the excerpts.

Journal Entry 4 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, July 23, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (7/23/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

This book is going into the COVID Meeting Box that is being circulated.

Journal Entry 5 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 6, 2021

Released 5 mos ago (2/6/2021 UTC) at Langdon, Alberta Canada

Book Box 1 is back with me. I am removing a bunch of books as part of a clean up so am journaling everything so everything is accounted for and we know which box they end up in.

This book is being released into Book Box 1.

We may not be able to meet in person but our books can still unite us.

Journal Entry 6 by Minerva101 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, February 25, 2021
Taking from Book Box 1 and adding to my TBR

Journal Entry 7 by Minerva101 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Didn't read every word, but I flipped through it.

Journal Entry 8 by Minerva101 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (6/15/2021 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Putting it into Book Box #1 circulating amongst our Calgary Bookcrossers to find a new reader.

Journal Entry 9 by wingfraculawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, June 21, 2021
Selected from Traveling Book Box #1.