Dead in the Dark

Henny by Saskia Cornish
by Stephen Booth | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 9/10/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, September 10, 2018
Bought in Oxfam, Strutton Ground.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, March 15, 2019
I’m enjoying the series and the Cooper Fry dynamic.

Released 1 mo ago (3/16/2019 UTC) at Royal Mail (RABCK), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Cassiopaeia

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingCassiopaeiawing at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 20, 2019
This book takes me up to 2016 in the series, never thought I'd get this far! Thank you Poodlesister.