corner corner One Blood (Sister Conchita#2)

Where Has This Book Been?

One Blood (Sister Conchita#2)
by Graeme Kent | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingIcilawing of Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on 3/19/2018

status (set by book-a-neer): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingIcilawing from Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Monday, March 19, 2018

Sister Conchita has been forced to assume reluctant command of a rundown mission in the lush, primitive Western district of the Solomon Islands. The group of three elderly sisters currently living there are rumoured to have "gone native", and as Conchita tries to grapple with these eccentric but determined old women (who come to life as interesting individuals), an American tourist is found murdered in their mission church.

Journal Entry 2 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I'm going to organize a bookray for the fans of Sister Conchita :

- Edwardstreet (NZ > Int shipping)
- Sedna5213 (Germany > Int shipping)
- Lubiette (Greece > Int shipping)
- trojanhorse (UK > Australia)
- book-a-neer (Australia >?)
- Billbooks (Australia > Int.)
-FeistyPom2Love (USA > local shipping)

Journal Entry 3 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (3/29/2018 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

On its way to Edwardstreet in NZ. Enjoy !

Journal Entry 4 by wingEdwardstreetwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Friday, April 20, 2018

Letter box surprise. Sorts out this weekend's reading and another for the 666 challenge. Thank you.

Journal Entry 5 by wingEdwardstreetwing at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, April 21, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (4/21/2018 UTC) at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

A quick enjoyable read. Will make sure I locate the third book for next year's 666 challenge.
I wonder if Conchita will renounce her vows at some stage Kella is very attractive.

Journal Entry 6 by wingsedna5213wing at Charlottenburg, Berlin Germany on Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The book arrived safely in Berlin. Loking forward to reading it! Thanks a lot Icila for sharing and Edwardstreet for sending it over!

***
A very nice read. I'm really curious to visit the Solomons one day...

Journal Entry 7 by wingsedna5213wing at Charlottenburg, Berlin Germany on Saturday, June 30, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (6/30/2018 UTC) at Charlottenburg, Berlin Germany

The book is travelling to Lubiette. Enjoy the read!

Journal Entry 8 by Lubiette at Kallithea, Attica Greece on Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Received ! Thank you, sedna5213.

Journal Entry 9 by Lubiette at Kallithea, Attica Greece on Saturday, July 21, 2018

I loved the Solomon islands background and everything we learn about them. Some ideas are interesting, and the couple of investigators really unusual but at some point I got bored and almost struggled to finish it. I found the plot far-fetched and burdened by too many unecessary details.

Journal Entry 10 by Lubiette at A BOOKRAY , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, August 13, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (8/13/2018 UTC) at A BOOKRAY , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

To Trojanhorse, happy reading !

Journal Entry 11 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 16, 2018

Thank you Lubiette, the book arrived safely today. I can't wait to start reading.

Journal Entry 12 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 25, 2018

Thoroughly enjoyable and fills in a few gaps where I read number 3 before this one! Could have done with a map of the islands though!

Journal Entry 13 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Book ring, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, August 25, 2018

Released 4 wks ago (8/25/2018 UTC) at Book ring, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sending on to book-a-neer.
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 14 by book-a-neer at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Thursday, September 20, 2018

Arrived a few days ago. Just in time for me to bring to my holiday.

Looking forward to reading the second Sister Conchita mystery. Thank you Icila for organizing this bookray and Trojanhorse for sending it all the way to Oz.