Favourite Seafood Recipes: From Around Britain's Coastal Waters (Favourite Recipes)

by ANON | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 189843557X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingWillCaxtonwing of Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on 5/1/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingWillCaxtonwing from Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, May 01, 2017
I have two copies - this one can go travelling. My husband made the Norfolk Fish Supper and there are several other recipes I fancy.

Journal Entry 2 by wingWillCaxtonwing at The Admiral J McHardy in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (5/2/2017 UTC) at The Admiral J McHardy in Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

For tonight's meeting.

Journal Entry 3 by booktwitcher at Neptune Quay in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, May 13, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (5/13/2017 UTC) at Neptune Quay in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

In the bookshelf there

Journal Entry 4 by Semioticghost at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, May 21, 2017
I'd like to cook a couple of these recipes and then post this little book somewhere else in the world....

Journal Entry 5 by Semioticghost at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, December 30, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (12/30/2018 UTC) at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

To be sent as a bookcrossing surprise to a lovely person I've never met.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbookczukwing at Charleston, South Carolina USA on Monday, January 07, 2019
This fetched up in our post box today, here on this side of the pond, from a lovely friend I've never met-- yet we have enjoyed this friendship totally over the internet and by mail. And it was thanks to BookCrossing that we met. I'll browse through, maybe cook a dish or two, and then be sure to pass it, and the companion booklet on to appropriate receivers. Thank you, Semioticghost! You are far too kind to me!

Journal Entry 7 by wingbookczukwing at Charleston, South Carolina USA on Monday, January 21, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (1/21/2019 UTC) at Charleston, South Carolina USA

Perused this and am now ready to pass it on so it can travel a bit. It's headed to another BookCrosser friend I've never met.

Journal Entry 8 by wingJ4shawwing at Boise, Idaho USA on Friday, February 08, 2019
Thank you bookczuk for this little Tag Along book.
I'll enjoy looking through it, and see if I can improve on my long standing Lancashire Fish Pie recipe, then will pass along.