Izzie Lizzie Alligator: A Tale of a Big Lizard (No. 21 in Suzanne Tate's Nature Series) (Suzanne Tate's Nature Series Volume 21)

by Suzanne Tate | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/30/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 30, 2017
This is one of 84 books donated by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your kindness.

My three-year-old grandson requested that I keep this book for him. That's what I'm doing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 02, 2017
There are too many books in my four-year-old grandson's book pile. This book will be traveling as part of "Savta's Culling". :D

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The 2017 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. This book has the words ALLIGATOR and LIZARD in its title.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (1/24/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #20303 - 903 Wade Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word ALL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!