corner corner Attack on Titan 1

Attack on Titan 1
by Hajime Isayama | Graphic Novels
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 4/29/2017

status (set by Arvores): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Saturday, April 29, 2017

Bookshelf declutter of previously read books, so it is finally Time for this book to start its adventure

Journal Entry 2 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Released 6 mos ago (12/28/2017 UTC) at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom

Sending to the winner of the manga/ graphic novel sweepstakes

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 3 by wingArvoreswing at Porto Santo (ilha), Madeira Portugal on Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The book arrived today, safe and sound.
Thank you so much for sharing.