The Holiday Home

by Fern Britton | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 4/28/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, April 28, 2017
Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

This copy bought from a charity shop especially for Bookcrossing.

From fantasticfiction.co.uk

Two sisters, one house and a lifetime of secrets...

Set on a Cornish cliff, buffeted by centuries of Atlantic storms, the Carew family's holiday house has housed smugglers and redcoats, clergyman and whores. For over one hundred years this prestigious home has been the jewel in the family crown and been paid for by the family business - Carew Classic Board Games.

Each generation has taken its job of caretaking seriously. Passed from father to son until the male line died out and two daughters were left to inherit.
Ally - petite, kittenish and a marriage wrecker. She is unafraid to use her arsenal of sexual tricks to get what she wants.
Dede - tall and willowy, shy and unassuming. Men long to protect and possess her.

The two sisters are as different as vinegar and honey and their years of simmering resentments and sibling rivalry are about to reach boiling point. Both women want the house for themselves and both are determined that nothing, nothing will stand in their way...

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, July 30, 2018

Released 5 yrs ago (8/2/2018 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Going into Abi-Gibby's Book Box.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, August 6, 2018
This book Arrived in my Bookbox today, which safely returned home on a lovely sunny day

Journal Entry 4 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at St Pirans day , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/16/2024 UTC) at St Pirans day , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sending off to a member of the ST Pirans day exchange

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!

Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 5 by wingimeretoowing at Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 22, 2024
Recieved as part of the St Pirans Day Exchange.
Will enjoy reading it before I set it free to continue it's travels.