America's First Daughter: A Novel

Celebrate!
by Stephanie Dray, Laura Kamoie | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by authorauthor of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 8/24/2018
Journal Entry 1 by authorauthor from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, August 24, 2018
A historical novel about the life of Patsy Jefferson, oldest daughter of U.S. President Thomas Jefferson.

I found this book in a Little Free Library in Northern Virginia.

Journal Entry 2 by authorauthor at La Madeleine Bakery & Cafe in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/17/2019 UTC) at La Madeleine Bakery & Cafe in Alexandria, Virginia USA

To give away at the book buffet at today's Bookcrossing meeting.

********************************

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you pass it on to someone or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find, please make another journal entry or release notes here to explain that it's traveling to find another home.

You can remain anonymous on the website or join BookCrossing. Joining is free, safe, and spam-free and you'll get an e-mail every time a new person finds this book and logs in on the site to say so. You'll be able to watch it move around and find out where it's been and what other readers thought of it.

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 20, 2019
I just found this in my bag. I must have picked it up at the BCinDC meetup last weekend. It doesn't look like the sort of novel I'd like to read, so I'll continue its journey.

Released 1 wk ago (3/15/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #77591 (Manorfield Rd.) in Rockville, Maryland USA

Welcome to BookCrossing!